I grew up in a horrible religion that deprives kids of basic things like happiness Jehovah's Witness, so it wasn't until I was 19 when I started receiving birthday presents. As an adult, I have always felt really lucky to get gifts. (Maybe everyone feels like that though?) Anyway, I've received some really awesome things, and I thought I would list them a handful of them here, in no particular order.
- For my 30th birthday, all of my friends took my yoga class. I kinda sucked it, but it was a really good time.
- Two years ago I received a KitchenAid mixer. I have made a f*ckload of ice cream because of that mixer.
- Buenos Aires, Marfa, the UK, Saba, Brazil, snowboarding in Durango...
- One of my best friends, Joslyn, is a woman of unbelievable talent. She has made me the best body products. I LOVE handmade gifts.
- One year, I assisted my first yoga workshop. These days that would be torture, but at the time I was over the moon.
So that's just a partial list. But this year, well this year my friend Kate has really outdone herself with the possibilities. This tweet killed it.